Links and Online Resources
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE COMING TO CLASS
- We accommodate drop-ins where possible but do check the on-line class schedule periodically to see if the class is already full for a session or is a registration only class.
- Please come 10 minutes before class starts to get settled before instruction begins (especially if this is your first visit to a particular class).
- We have all the equipment you will need for class, including yoga mats. Bring your own mat if you prefer.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing that you can move in and come prepared to practice in bare feet.
- Tell the teacher if you have medical conditions, such as post-operative conditions, hypertension, heart problems, high or low blood pressure, back, neck or knee problems, menstrual disorders etc.
- Avoid eating for at least two hours before an Iyengar Yoga class or four hours in the case of a heavy meal.
…and please, no scents, makes good sense.
We require students to sign a waiver twice a year (January and July).
Click here to download the Waiver Q & A.
Click here to download a copy of the Waiver.
Save time and bring a signed copy with you.